What can it be used for?
- Eye lift form droopy/hooded lids
- Under eye lift
- Crow’s feet
- Facial lines/wrinkles including, forehead, nasolabial, mouth
- Chin/jowl lift
- Neck tightening
- Acne scarring
- Skin tag removal
- Abdomen –tightening
What is Plasma Fibroblast?
Plasma Fibroblast is a revolutionary non-surgical, no needle treatment that can achieve similar results to surgical facelifts/eye lifts with results lasting up to three years. It is most effective in the treatment of loose saggy skin, often seen as we get older due to the reduction in collagen and elastin. It can also be beneficial in the rejuvenation of the skin surface and to remove or reduce unsightly skin lesions such as skin tags, keratosis, xanthelasma, syringomas& milia.
The plasma pen works by producing a tiny lightning bolt of heat energy (plasma) when it comes in close contact with the skin, causing trauma in the form of tiny carbon dots. This causes the skin to tighten and activates the fibroblasts in the dermal layers of the skin to take action. These fibroblasts stimulate the formation of new collagen and elastin, naturally firming the skin from within.
What are the benefits over other treatments?
Unlike many other treatments, fibroblast utilises your body’s own abilities to reverse the signs of aging, by stimulation of new tissue it replaces the building blocks that support our skin from beneath. This process continues to develop for at least 12 weeks after treatment here a repeat treatment can be performed if necessary.
With benign skin lesions, these are removed immediately. You may be asked to get lesions checked out by your GP or a dermatologist before we can go ahead to remove them.
Why choose a Plasma Elite practitioner?
There are numerous plasma pens available on the market, however many of these are cheap imports many deigned for the removal of moles and skin tags only. These pens, and often the training which goes with them are unsafe and can cause permeant scarring to the skin. With Plasma Elite you get peace of mind that the pen is of high quality and the practitioner has been trained to a high standard.
It is the only pen made 100% in the UK, and the only plasma pen fully compliant with a CE mark as a cosmetic device, following many ISO standards used for producing medical devices. It uses one of the finest probes on the market, with a .44 mm size tip ensuring fine and precise spotting. Each probe is individually sterilized and sealed, and disposed of after each treatment.
Is it suitable for everyone?
Due to the risk of pigmentation, fibroblast is only recommended for lighter skin types. As a guide those who fall within categories 1-3 of the Fitzpatrick scale are usually suitable candidates
Unfortunately those with the following medical conditions are not suitable for treatment:
• Wearers of a pacemaker
• Chemotherapy/radiotherapy within the last 12 months
• Keloid Scarring
• Pregnancy or breast feeding
• Taken or have taken Roaccutane in the last 12 months
Individual’s with certain medical conditions will be assessed for treatment, but may be required to provide written consent from their GP or consultant, these include but are not limited to:
• Type 1 diabetics
• Autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia
• Cancer more than 12 months ago
• Cardiac conditions
• Regular cold sores
• Thyroid conditions
• Photosensitive medications
You will be asked to complete and sign a medical questionnaire prior to commencing treatment, it is therefore advisable to disclose all medical conditions for your own protection. We cannot be held liable for advice given if you withhold any information
Anyone interested in treatment must attend a consultationappointment at least 48 hours before treatment. This will last approximately 30 minutes during which we will discuss your areas of concern, suitability for treatment, realisticoutcomes, numberof treatmentslikely to berequired etc. and the opportunity to ask any questions. You will also be patch tested for numbing cream at this appointment, the active ingredient of which is Lidocaine.
The Treatment session
A full consultation and contract, including the medical questionnaire will be completed and signed by both client and practitioner. For insurance purposes before and after photos will be taken, but will only be used on social media with your explicit permission.
Everyone experiences pain differently, for some the treatment is painless, for others it can feel like having your eyebrows plucked. We will always work within your tolerance levels, this can result in your numbing cream being reapplied and left on a little longer.
Most people can see an instant tightening in their skin straight after treatment. You will be red and the treated areas are likely to feel hot and prickly, a little like sunburn, but this should subside within 48hrs002E
Prior to treatment
• Use simple products without any active ingredients such as glycolic, retinol, AHA’s etc.
• Drink plenty of water and moisturise well to keep your skin hydrated
• Use a good quality sunscreen with a high SPF
As a part of your treatment package you will receive full aftercare instructions and a Plasma Elite healing balm. For optimal results it is essential that you follow your aftercare instructions fully. Failure to do this may result in infection or scarring
The healing process
After a Plasma treatment, the body goes through the same process when healing, as a typical wound healing routine.
• The initial feeling is a burning sensation similar to sunburn which will soon reduce.
• Inflammation and swelling: This is the body’s natural response to trauma due to the release of histamine in to the blood stream. It is very normal for the treated area to become swollen in the first few days after treatment, especially around the eyes.
• Cool (not frozen) packs can soothe and help with burning and swelling,
• Occasional weeping will settle, and it is important to keep the treated area clean and sterile
• As the swelling settles and healing continues, the dots will begin to change to brown/black crusts on the surface of the scale. Do not pick or scratch these, no matter how temptingas this can cause scarring/infection. Your dry healing balm can be used to reduce itching.
• Once the scabs have fallen off, your new skin is likely to appear pinkish, this will diminish over the coming weeks, providing you keep up with your aftercare.
• Always wear SPF when outdoors
• Certain treatments and products should be avoided for a period after plasma fibroblast.
• Remember what you see initially after treatment is not the final results, the area will continue to plump up and strengthen from beneath as the fibroblasts rebuild a new supporting structure of collagen and elastic. This can take up to 12 weeks and sometimes longer on larger areas such as the abdomen.
Like any treatment, results cannot be guaranteed and therefore no refund can be made if the outcomes are not as you hoped. Realistic expectations will be discussed at your initial appointment so you should have a good idea of what to expect, but everyone responds differently.
Many clients are satisfied with the results after one treatment, however up to two top ups can be carried out at 10-12 week intervals.
|Upper & Lower Eye||£400|
|Upper Lip/Smokers Lines||£200|
|Bottom Lip & Chin||£250|
|Upper Lip & Chin||£350|
|Mid Face Lift||From £250|
|Neck Lift||From £250|
|Skin tags, milia, raised moles, warts||From £50|