Fire and Ice Treatments
This intensive clinical treatment is designed to resurface the skin, thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles and deep cleansing blocked pores. A precise combination of two iS Clinical professional treatment masks are complimented by serums and creams with aromas of warm cinnamon and cool peppermint.
The “Fire” part of the facial is an Intensive Resurfacing Masque clinically formulated with 18% un-buffered glycolic acid , lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, retinol, vitamin B3 and potent antioxidants, including green tea extracts. The treatment can be used on the face, neck and decollete.
The following step in the facial includes a rejuvenating mask – the “Ice” part – it is a cool, soothing and intensively hydrating masque containing hyaluronic acid, Aloe Vera gel, Japanese green tea extracts, liquorice extracts, grape seed extracts, and rosemary extracts. This pampering part of the facial cools the initial “peel” and leaves the skin glowing.
- The skin usually glows
- Skin will typically feel tight and firm after treatment
- Mild redness of the skin may occur following treatment
- There should be little to no scaling or downtime after the facial
- It may be repeated at four-week intervals (a series of 5 facials is suggested to receive the optimum clinical effect)
- Care for your skin by using the complete iS Clinical product range
- Protect your new skin with adequate sunscreen of Eclipse SPF 50.